2008年5月4日星期日

runescape wild pics:Work on main site


One of the things that kept me from finishing that level yesterday was the work Prime and I are doing on my main site. We have added the opening page of the faces. Today we will be working on page one. The interesting part about those faces is that they are mostly psychic. I don’t know them except through just “knowing”. I will be discussing all that paranormal stuff on another blog at a later date.
For now, here is a veryyyyyyy brief summary - when I was a little kid, my Mom did some really bizarre things. She used to lock me into a cubby hole for an hour or three at a time as punishment for little nothings. (You don’t want to know what happened when she “suspected” I did something worse!) Even at 5, I had to lean over to get in there so it was small and nearly pitch black in there. While in there, I began hearing voices and seeing faces. Fortunately for me, since my life was so full of scary stuff, the voices and faces tried to help me through it all. As time passed, I became more and more intuitive as well. Check out The Faces - we will be adding more sketches as time goes on.
I did get that 99 Strength level and level 124 Combat. Next is that last 99 in Defense and then only prayer levels will get 126 Combat for me - sigh. Before I work on defense, I am going to get some iron and bear meat. Primefalcon is getting the chompies and I’ll get the bear and rabbit meat for wild pies. Defense will be fast working on Dark Beasts but I will keep at slayer, too. runescape wild pics

没有评论: